Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you fill out our Home Owners Association paperwork?
Yes–all we need is a copy of your property survey and your HOA form and we’ll take care of the rest.
- How long does the job usually take?
We have six crews, and we can complete most jobs in as little as one day.
- Do you set the fencing posts in concrete?
Yes. All of our posts for wood, chain-link, PVC/vinyl, and aluminum fences are set in concrete.
- Do you offer financing?
We do offer financing. Just click on the website to fill out our financing application, and within 48 hours we’ll send you a response on what programs are available.
- Do you purchase fencing materials made in the USA?
We buy only USA-made fencing materials. All of our fencing materials come with a lifetime warranty except for our wood.
- What is your labor warranty?
We offer a 2-year unconditional labor warranty for your peace of mind.
- Are you licensed and insured?
Yes. We carry a million-dollar liability policy, and we have the appropriate licenses for Polk, Pasco, and Hillsborough counties.
Contact us to find out more about our custom fencing services. We proudly serve customers in Hillsborough County, Polk County, and Pasco County, Florida.